Front End Engineer
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
– Proficiency in React OR Backbone.
– Knowledge of Ruby on Rails would be beneficial, but NOT required.
– Startup experience strongly desired.
– You learn quickly, you’re adaptable and versatile.
– Experienced as a mentor.
– Track-record of achievements impacting team(s) and company(ies) versus solely building features.
– SaaS /Internet company background: web-based, hosted on Heroku or AWS.
– Experience in an Agile and Scrum environment.
- Build robust and scalable software in Ruby, Scala, and/or Java
- Design and create services and system architecture for your projects, and contribute and provide feedback to other team members
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule
1. 4-7 years of Devops experience
2. Kubernetes, AWS, Docker, MySQL, Linux
3. Scripting in Bash, Python etc
Data Scientist & Machine Learning
- Responsible for one or more ML related application areas: Natural Language Understanding, Dialog System, Statistical NLP, Contextual Understanding, Probabilistic Inferencing/Reasoning, Reinforcement learning, Product Recommendation
- Develops and demonstrates viability of novel solution in the context of Linc’s platform and data to deliver business results as well as best of breed user experience.
- Be a part of an engineering team with total responsibility of both algorithms, modeling, engineering and production scaling and support – full soup to nuts ownership and empowerment!